22.10.11

holaa :-D

helloooo! long time no see :D i've been working on my colleges thingy so i havent come here for a time. been a while since my last post, i think i'm going to share things again now.

so, i finally get myself in Polman Astra's Informatic Management (you can type it on google and get information there) and find it interesting of being there. i've met so many fun guys there. my class is filled with some nuts people and i never get boring whatever the class is :D

there's 29 (including me) in my class, and they're agam tommy aida peni nayah ririn occo dias galih shabrina elvira taufik yoni yance vita putri ivan fajar okky rizqi ayu mirna agnes aar arman selvy ratria and alliq with many different character each.

beside them, i've met and knew some new friends too. the orientation really made me know all of the people there.

in Polman Astra, there's 7 study program and they're automotive engineering, toolmaker engineering, plantation engineering, mechatronic, manufacturing, heavy equipment engineering (i'm not really sure is it the correct words or not -.-) and informatic management of course :3, and one thing you should know that it's a super-rare to find a girl here. the only study program with lots of girl is informatic management, i think it's because the study programs' dominated with engineering hahaha. and so, it's a common-normal thing to find girls flirted here which for me, a 'wew' one -..-

well i think that's what i can say about my college now. i'm gonna have some test and the middle semester test will be held soon! i've passed one or two quiz this week and i think there'll be more and more next week so i gotta get myself prepared 'cause i dont think my first programming quiz was running well so i have to make up on my next hehehe :p by the way, i dont really like coding. i hope i'll like it soon, amin. wish me tons of luck for my tests! \('-'\) byeee~