29.4.11

first day.

hi my daily journal. hoho. nice to see u in my first day of long holiday. err.. i think i will be busy for a time, so im gonna update my blog a bit often than i usually did.

huaahm. in the middle of my a-bit-longer-than-it-used-to holiday,im gonna pass a test Called SNMPTN or National Selection to a Public Universities. this test will bring me to where im supposed to placed according with my competence. i, was a science grader but im not interested to be in a science faculty, i wanna be in an Economical faculty. people usually asked me why did i took a science class, my argument is because math in science is more developed than in social class. wrrgh.. i think its just complicate me but i have nothing more to do, its one of my parents wish to me, so.. there you go mom, dad ;]

and so, i have a month to prepare myself for the test, and i will use this month with taking a course every morning everyday (boring. T_T) which i wish it will bring me to a happy ending (amin ya robbal alamin o:]) huh hah huh hah im so excited because this is what i've been waiting for this whole time, but i dont think im ready enough to face it immedietly.... hungggg

the course i'll take will started on 7 am every morning with tests every monday and tuesday, ended in about 11 am, and less subject in friday (BUT MORE SUBJECT IN TUESDAY HIKSSS) huahh i hope it'll be useful in my future and i really wish the best for my future, and make my parents proud. aaaaaaahiya T_T *deg deg*

i think thats all i can say today, sorry for the  bad english im just practicing my english and wishing i can make it even better than i did, bye:B