22.4.12

Thoughts gone rude -_-

Well, i dont really know am i able to say this kind of things or no, but i think i just realize 1 thing that makes my friendshippity unfit. So, here's the thing, back to my main post few times ago where Mr. X just gone and faraway and act weirdly, and for few years i just go with the condition and keep on thinking that he's busy or what so that he cant always be with us like others did. But then, after a hard times going through me, and all the thought that i kept putting away this whole time, i realize. It's the same thing that just happened to me that already happened first to him that affect our ship (dont really know what ship it is). And yeah.. Even it's hard, i know you'll get it someday. When life gets hard, just remember that there are much things to be worried more than this. Well, i know it's hard but this is life (i guess), and thats why i hate surprises. I just wanna say, i'm wishing you the best for your life, and you know you can find me anytime you need. Goodluck, hope you find another nice atmosphere out there, with or without me in your life. True friends never let you down, and i dont know where this could be categorized at. With ♥, x.